Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Your Local Reporters Have Arrived

Arrived 9:30ish California time this evening; left south San Jose at about 8:20 this morning. With about 4 stops for food, pottying, and so on, I think we made pretty good time. Traffic through L.A. was a little slowish through the Pasadena area, but never anything that I'd call bad.

Weather is quite warm out; the van's temperature readout said that it was 77 outside when we arrived. So much for the chilling evening winds that I predicted after last year's experience.

We took some photos on route but it's late and I think those'll have to wait until tomorrow. And the hotel reports that "because of the dog show, the hotel is completely full and it might be hard to get an Internet connection." Plus they didn't tell me it was a wireless connection when I called and asked. So luckily we have one computer with a wireless card and the other (the one with photoshop on it) might work dialup (they claim), so we'll have to experiment.

Meanwhile, good night.

-ellen





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?